Travelpro | Luggage & Travel Accessories!
Travelpro - Finding quality luggage at an affordable price can be quite a challenge these days but not if you shop at Luxury Designs. We pride ourselves on finding the top of the line suppliers of quality luggage so that we can offer our visitors a number of options to choose from.
Travelpro - If you do any traveling at all you know that owning a quality set of luggage is crucial to having what you have packed for your trip to make it there without damage.
Travelpro Top Ten: Miami
Miami is one of the must see destinations in the Gulf. Take some time to get over the flight, because there is so much to see and do here that you will have little time to rest!
10. Miami has some of world's most stunning beaches. With brilliant white sands and crystal clear water, you may want to spend the whole day there. Be sure to be on the look out for manatees and dolphins whilst soaking in the sun.
Travelpro tip: A good place to spot manatees is from Black Point Marina, Oleta Park, and Dante Fascell Visitor Center
9. Experience Cuba in Miami!
Head over to Little Cuba to get the most authentic, freshest Cuban food and exports outside of Cuba.
Travelpro tip: Indulge in a Cuban coffee; smooth and aromatic, I dare you to stop at one!
8. Take a tour of the many museums and art galleries that Miami has, ranging from children friendly exhibits in the Miami Children's museum to something a bit risqué at the Erotic Art Museum. Be sure to be humbled by the Miami Holocaust Memorial.
Travelpro Tip: Pick up a Go Miami card for exclusive tourism discounts
7. One of Miami's most famous places. The art deco district is a fascinating place of 1950's decadence. Take a walk around and admire the curvy and kitsch architecture. Versace House is definitely worth a stop, but get there early, it's one of Miami's most photographed places.
Travelpro Tip: Take a dip in the little known Venetian Pool. Made from a rock quarry in 1953, the chlorine free pool is fed by natural spring water and features two waterfalls
6. Take an airboat ride through the everglades. Miami's biggest natural wonder, the everglades is a thriving ecosystem, and there is nothing better then skimming along it on an airboat! See alligators and rare swamp birds in the wild as you whizz through the impressive national park.
Travelpro Tip: For the more eco-minded traveller Eco-Adventure Tours offer a canoe tour package that lets you see some of the best sights
5. Visit the Hardrock Casino and (hopefully) come out richer. With more than 178,000 square feet of games the Hard Rock is one Miami's must sees, packed from wall to wall with pop culture memorabilia, it's as much of a museum as it is a casino.
Travelpro Tip: Be sure to take a look at the impressive wall of guitars from rock and roll legends.
4. Parrot Jungle Island is one of the premier attractions in Miami. It is America's only sub tropical zoo and offers fun and education for the whole family. Offering a variety of animal shows and feeding times, you'll want to make a day of this.
Travelpro Tip: Don't miss Crocosauras, supposedly the world's biggest crocodile
3. Get out on the sea! One of the best ways to see a lot of what Miami has to offer is from the Sea. There are a host of companies that offer boat rental, charter fishing trips and Jet Ski day hire.
Travelpro Tip: For those of you that are sea-hardy, be sure to taking a diving trip on the artificial reefs to see some of the oceans richest ecosystems.
2. The best view of Miami is undoubtedly from the sky. A range of companies offer fight tours that show passengers some of the best sights that Miami has to offer.
Travelpro Tip: Be sure to fly over the Everglades to take in the sheer size of them.
1. South Beach is one of Miami's most exclusive districts. Take a stroll and hang out with the hipsters in the boutique cafés that line the beachfront, or take in the bodybuilding scene on the beach.
Travelpro Tip: Keep to the left! Roller-blading is a popular hobby on the beachfront, watch your step and you should be fine.
I love Miami, and would definitely return. The mix of people is fantastic and there is plenty to do. Cheap flights to Miami are not that hard to find, you have to do some searching, but it's well worth it.
Things to avoid: Before flying out to Miami check up on the state of the boardwalk, sometimes it can suffer from prowlers at night, they are currently trying to restore it, employing private security companies
We have a vast selection of quality luggage for you to choose from either by shopping through our thousands of exclusive auction listings or shopping through a wide selection of quality wholesale luggage supply companies. At Luxury Designs you will find such brands as Samsonite, Travelpro, American Tourister, Claiborne and many others. So for all your luggage needs shopping at Luxury Designs is your answer -Travelpro.
Search Our Exclusive Listings For Terrific Bargains On Luggage of All Types! | Travelpro
Name Brand Luggage & Accessories Far Below Retail Cost! | Travelpro
[phpzon keywords="Travelpro" country="US" searchindex="All" trackingid="mydesignerhandbags-20" templatename="default" paging="true"]